Sunday 2 February 2014

Dance-means

.What does Dance mean to me?       


 How can one clearly explain what dance is? To many, it may simply be movements to the sounds of music but for me, it extends to more than just that. It plays the role of a means of escape, an art form that the human body engages in that allows for the body to speak meaning in a seemingly meaningless world and encapsulates the embodiment for all things meek. Dance does not select who may participate or not, it asks only that the body surrender to the impulses it feels when movement is proposed. That my dear friends… is what dancing means to me.
Honestly, if i didn’t have dance in my life, i would be living a very miserable life. I’m so greatful that it is one of the talents that God has given me. It helps me distress a lot, when life gets too much and i don’t know how to cope, i clear out my room, play music and just start dancing. Its the best way to help me get back on track and feel good again.. What i love about dancing is that it doesn’t matter who you are, technique or no technique, it doesn’t even care about size. ANYONE can do it, it’s all about the passion and heart for it, and if you are determined, you can get to the point where your body can achieve anything through movement. Dancing expresses the body in a way that only the soul can understand. It is a gift from God.

Note:- if anyone having any problem related this post please leave you'r comments or else mail me at sahil.lilsky@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment